1. Use the patented Dual-Heating method: (Fig. 5)
- To increase the efficiency of heating rate.
- To minimize the deformation caused by the temperature gradient in the preform wall.
- To ensure a smooth inside of the neck.
2. Composed of twin lanes vertical circularly. (Fig. 1 & 2)
- Smaller space required.
- Lower running speed; Longer parts life.
- Easier to maintain at lower cost.
3.Reliable Process Technology.
- Proven by the experiences more than ten years in producing bottles of heat resistance.
4. Built in ejecting mechanism. (Fig. 3)
- Mechanical cam ejection prevents the performance from deformation, scratching and increases the reliability of TSS.
5. Adjustable ratio of heating to cooling sections in cycle.
- Optimizes the process.
- Compensates the different characteristics of PET material.
6. Unique venting technique.
- Insert designed without venting hole prevent inner surface of neck from being under cut.